dollification. doll fetish. dolls. dolly. dollie. dollific.

dollification: the process of evolving, mentally and physically, into a "living doll."
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Male to Female dollishness?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:19 pm 

I kinda brought this up on another forum that I go to. But, since I'm still new about this and poking around now, I've come to a thought. I've noticed that the vast majority of the interest in dollness is to play with females over males. However, I really have to ask: is the majority I've come across the true majority? Are doll makers that enjoy playing and converting boys to girl dolls really a minority? Do I have a better chance seeking to live our my fantasy on Second Life or similar online programs through finding someone in real life?

Also, as a note...I don't mean this as a "Who will play with me" sort of thing. As I stated, I'm still on the new end of this, and I just want to see if there's any truth to this observation.

Post subject: Re: Male to Female dollishness?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:49 pm 

I have found that more people want to play with girl dolls. I have not found anyone who truly wants to take a boy and change them into a girl doll, at least not anyone who is serious about. I have found some who say they will but, they never follow through on it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:56 pm 

I, for one, am equally interested in already female dolls, and males that I convert into female dolls. As for whether I am a "minority", I cant say. (Just as a note, I am a dominant, bisexual female.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 pm 

BigBadWolf, you are of a rare breed then. I have been searching for years for someone who would do it for real in some way or form even if it is being forced to wear one of those doll suites 24/7 (except during shower time). But, even then you could make the suite with outlets that would allow water to go in up by the head and flow out the bottom of the foot. This is how I clean my rubber panties when I am wearing them for more then one day. I use my handheld shower head. I remove the shower piece and put the hose in the top of the panties and then pull the rubber away from the legs so, the water can drain.

But, you are of a rare breed of Dominate people.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 am 

I certainly understand this question. I've found it really hard to pin down this fetish. I'm no expert by any means, but the more I try to get a handle on it.. the more it seems that everybody even remotely interested in this feitsh is on a totaly different page, where the pages are maybe just barely overlaping.

I could see where whatever your thoughts are on this subject that you could feel like you are in the minority.

Personally for me being a dominate male, dollification is sort of an offshoot of BDSM. I've VERY much into bondage and D/S and M/S reltionships. And I don't just play in the bedroom To me the ideas, concepts and feelings behind it are very real and dominate my every thought and feeling. So it's not just something I dable with every once in a while to make things interesting in the bedroom. It is pervasive throughout my every desire. And what pulls me towards dollification is sort of this feeling of dollification being a metephor for bondage that isn't just for an hour.. or even two.. or even half a day.. but this kind of fantasy of wanting to keep my submissive/slave bound 24/7. It's a very powerful analgy of her not just being my fucktoy in words.. but of BECOMING my fucktoy.. in body, mind, heart, and soul.. and something/one that you truely OWN! >:)

What i've seen most women write about (wither it's a forum post, a blog post or a story) seems that the transformation into a doll or being a doll is almost a substitue for sex. Not that sex isn't aluded to or never happens.. but it seems like almost a secondary consideration. And many seem almost asexual.. neither really attracted to men or women. Many seem to talk about everything under the sun about being a doll.. EXCEPT sex. Which is fine, for them, but kind of misses the whole point for me. To me transforming into a doll is the beginning of the journey.. not the destination. :)

Then second story/posts/blogs written by women to that seems to be a lot of Female/Female stories, thoughts, posts, etc. Well.. that doesn't interest me in the least. These suprisingly seem to actually contain more talk about sex when the "owner" is a female. Which saddens me that more sexual doll stories/posts by women are about two women. :/ I've often told guys who think the whole "lesbian thing" is hot to be careful what you wish for. Personally to me there is nothing hot about a woman who doesn't want to have anything to do with you.

Then almost at the bottom, very rarely, I will run accross a story that is a straight male/female story about a woman turned into a love doll/sex doll/fucktoy and is actually USED as such. Inevitably the writer behind those always happens to be a guy (who's probably not to much unlike myself). That doesn't do me much good, but at least it's something good to read. :)

The closest I've ever seen anyone talk about actually becoming a female living sex doll/fucktoy IRL frustratinly ends up being written by a man. Not much unlike yourself and others in this thread , no offense, just not my thing. :)

But utlimatly.. I can see why you think you are in the minority. Join the club, I think everyone seems to feel like they are in the minority when it comes to this. I think that's why most of the "dollification/objectification/doll/etc" sites/forums/groups that I have run accross, including this one, don't seem to be very active at all.

I think currently this is definatly a very fringe fetish that's really out there on the outskirts.

Maybe that will change someday. Not holding my breath though. :/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 pm 

Maugseros, you do raise some very important points on this subject.
Yes, there are many different thoughts on what is true Dollification. The site dollstories.net covers the majority of them. They explain what the most popular ones are truly about. I think that there will always be different types of this fetish. I also think that the biggest issue is that this is a new fetish and what most are looking for is currently impossible medically and technology wise (becoming a real doll for real).

For me personally dollification is not just becoming a female but, becoming a rubber/latex living sex doll. Most can agree that rubber/latex body suite does play into the dollification. But, some think just looking like a doll with make up is enough.

For me, being permanently encased in a full body (head to toe) rubber/latex suite is the ultimate bondage. You can not go outside with out people staring so; you are at the mercy of your owner. And for me it is also away of becoming property and not a person. Property to be used not just for sexual pleasure but, also for house work and so, on. The suite can even be thick enough to restrict movement some or even totally if you do not want your doll to do anything. It is impossible to change someone’s flesh into rubber/latex but, this change can be done with a suite. And it is medically possible to have then wear it 24/7. The meth that your skin has to breathe is false but, there is a danger of over heating and infection from the build up of bacteria. But, even these can be over come. Just keep the doll in a cool room or house and put outlets in the suite so, that the doll can flush her self out daily or when she feels hot. You can hook a hose to one outlet in the back of the neck and the other down by the feet for draining the water. Or you can put the drain by the but opening and she can raise her feet in the air to drain the water from the legs. You will also have to put a but hole for bathroom use and another hole for both sex and peeing between the legs.

But, most people are not interested in dollification because, it is so, new and they think it is impossible when really it is not with a lot of the suites you can get online now a days. But, I have also found that more people what to be doll then those who want to do it. And most of those that are into dollification, just want to role play. I have found that only 20% if not less are into real life dollification and most of them want to be dolls.

But, that is where forums like this can come into play. It can help educate people on the different processes of dollification.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:09 pm 

I think someone forgot that there are formerly male girls out there. Me for one. I've been anotomically female for 21 yrs. so it's not all that far fetched to be a doll I like my born female counterparts also dream of being a doll and sex is a secondary issue. (but part of the fetish) I'd love to find someone (a couple ideally) to turn me into a fetish doll. At first just to see how it works/feels.. then eventually longer and longer periods encased. I think I'd consent to the plugging and drains they all talk about for longer periods of encasement. Of course I don't know that I could even begin to let it happen since I've never given myself over to anyone.. I have girlfriend that would look out for my safety and things should things go wrong or badly. Hell, looking at the rubber encased girls on the House of Gord site is enough to make me jealous!

anyway..just my take on the idea.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:08 pm 

I'm a switch, but I do enjoy male dolls, however I prefer that they stay (body wise) male. I would love to take a man and make him into a pretty androgynous glam rocker dolly. Turning a normal man into a David Bowie, a Michael Monroe, a Mana, or a Brian Molko but with a wind up key is a huge fantasy of mine. Unfortunately my desires don't seem to fit well with most of the "girlie boy" dollies around here *sigh*

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:36 pm 

Also one thing when it comes to rubber encasement people tend to forget about is the fact that skin that is not exposed to air to dry properly for a long time may develop sores (as the human body secretes many liquids) as well pressure sores are a danger

But Aren't We All?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:36 am 

ClockworkDemon wrote:
I'm a switch, but I do enjoy male dolls, however I prefer that they stay (body wise) male. I would love to take a man and make him into a pretty androgynous glam rocker dolly. Turning a normal man into a David Bowie, a Michael Monroe, a Mana, or a Brian Molko but with a wind up key is a huge fantasy of mine. Unfortunately my desires don't seem to fit well with most of the "girlie boy" dollies around here *sigh*

I guess that's where I tend to sit as well, seeing how I'd love to be nice and androgynous and able to be dressed either way without people batting an eye.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm 

I would love to encase sweet angie doll in a restrictive doll suit. However if the suit is to be very tight and restrictive, I don't believe you could properly wash your body while wearing it. So I would make you remove every other day. I have dressed in latex outfits, and after finally getting them on, getting in the shower to remove any talcum powder on the outside, I never got water inside. If sweet angie doll wants tight latex, she will require talcum powder on her body to facilitate dressing without tearing the latex.
Mistress Andrea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:53 pm 

I felt moved I’d contribute to this topic which seems to be the tact of this whole forum either by accident or by the general "need" for mtfm tg's to be "ized" in many and diverse ways due the underlying desire to be dominated by a genetic female. (I'm not trying to insult anyone, really)

It's really funny in a weird and wonderful way that now I'm finally with a GG that is sexually dominant, although she's not into bdsm in anyway. She is aware of my wanna be Barbie feelings and our relationship seems to work. She loves me in "high femme" when we go out socially. sometimes I say "Barbie is waiting" when I text her at work :mrgreen: We have what could be called a butch femme relationship. :lol: Now, I don't think I’m going to be a dolly by any means most of us fantasize but, I know I’m lucky beyond measure to find someone that cares about me even though I'm much older then her. I would hope many of my TG sisters don't sell themselves short in looking for doll owners, when there really are GGs out there that can and do love us!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 pm 

On the flip side of this, I'm a femme, female dolly, but I wouldn't mind being transformed for a day or two into a dandy boy or androgynous boy doll. Crossdressing is fun for me, both to dress others and to be dressed, using the human body and costume as implements of art and performance are great parts of what dollification is about, after all.

I think most people here looking to become dolls are males seeking feminization, while most looking for dolls are looking for pre-feminized (i.e. genetic female) dolls. How interesting a discord.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm 

It does seem like a buyer's market for those interested in turned boys into girl dolls...But I would also encourage boys to be a little less desperate. I'm a boy into this sort of thing, and a lot of other things. I've been really fortunate in finding playmates, and ultimately a life partner...but from talking to Doms, the thing I hear most is that most guys seem only interested in finding a fantasy play partner and could really care less about who they are beyond that. There are a lot of guys out there who seem to think if they like dressing like a girl, and find a woman who likes men in drag, that's all they need. It's something a lot of Doms find a little insulting, actually, like if that's the level of interaction you want, why not go hire a pro?

So I say: Make yourself interesting. The rest will follow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 am 

MsGingerRoot wrote:
It does seem like a buyer's market for those interested in turned boys into girl dolls...But I would also encourage boys to be a little less desperate. I'm a boy into this sort of thing, and a lot of other things. I've been really fortunate in finding playmates, and ultimately a life partner...but from talking to Doms, the thing I hear most is that most guys seem only interested in finding a fantasy play partner and could really care less about who they are beyond that. There are a lot of guys out there who seem to think if they like dressing like a girl, and find a woman who likes men in drag, that's all they need. It's something a lot of Doms find a little insulting, actually, like if that's the level of interaction you want, why not go hire a pro?

So I say: Make yourself interesting. The rest will follow.

I totally agree ( being a dom myself).